Abu Dhabi International MotorBike Show will attracts 90,000 visitors in 4 days and is the captials only dedicated bike exhibition. The Exhibition will showcase the very latest in sports bikes, cruisers, custom built bikes, off road, all/urban terrain vehicles, accessories, motorcycle related products, as well as apparel.
EXHIBITORS KEY BENEFITS
Abu Dhabi International MotorBike Show will attracts exhibitors from Local & International manufacturers, dealers, traders and customizers. The following products should be including Abu Dhabi International MotorBike Show 2013:
|Adrenaline Sports||Adventure Activities|
|Accessories||Clothing Outdoor Products|
|Custom Bikes||Driving and riding experiences|
|Entertainment Systems||Essential Parts|
|Latest Models||Lifestyle Products|
|Off Road Bikes||Outdoor activities|
This event is the golden opportunity for motor bikes, parts and accessories dealership as well as resellers to increase their presence and sales in the market of Abu Dhabi. This will put them in direct contact with a wide variety of existing and potential customers. Why? The below mentioned facts will highlight the opportunity you don’t want to miss.
- Abu Dhabi International Motor Bike Show 2013 is the 1st dedicated event for the motor bike industry in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi to be held annually.
- The event date makes it a main attraction in the Abu Dhabi calendar this summer, for all the UAE residents, especially the Abu Dhabi residents.
- This event is supported by Abu Dhabi Sports Council, which is the main government authority in charge of all sports activities in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- The venue is the no.1 mall in Abu Dhabi, The Marina Mall, which will ensure maximum exposure for the event.
- The PR and advertising campaign will ensure that this event, main sponsor and the exhibitors are guaranteed maximum exposure – locally, regionally and internationally.
- The number of visitors expected to turnout during the four days of the event is over 90,000.